Monday, March 5, 2012

Best Exercise for the Biceps

ByRichard L Pleasant

Expert Author Richard L Pleasant

Do you want to know the ? If so, I have some bad news for you. The bad news is there is no one best exercise but there are many. In this article, I'm going to discuss the best exercises I have found that put on so much muscle that you will have to buy bigger shirts to be able to fit your arms. I will show you how to use the ez-bar, and make four exercises out of them. This ez-bar routine alone could take care of your biceps for week one. You will see how to use dumbbells along with the ez-bar and how to change it up to keep the biceps shocked.

The first exercise for the biceps I use is the wide grip ez-bar curls. This exercise will make the biceps bigger and wider in the inner area of the bicep that is close to your chest. I usually put my hands all the way to the end of the curl bar. Your hands should be wider than your shoulders to benefit from this. If this is your first time doing these, you will do them again because you will love the different pump from it. These curls are powerful and using a little leverage at the end of each set will help to get a couple of force reps out to really force the biceps to grow. Another alternative method would be to do curls on a preacher curl bench. Doing these will be even harder than doing the standing version, but it will be worth it when the biceps grow. It will be hard to cheat, which will in turn make the biceps explode.

My second exercise for the biceps are seated dumbbell hammer curls. I usually go really heavy on these. This exercise works thr muscle that sits on side of the biceps in between the bicep and the triceps. This muscle is called the brachialis and when worked correctly, it will make your arms look wider from the front. Lifting really heavy and doing low reps is the only way to make this muscle grow. I usually warm up with a 50 pound dumbbell, then increase the weight ten pounds until I get up to 100 pounds. This exercise was one of the factors that made my arms get to 21 inches. To really pump my biceps, I use the preacher curl bench for this exercise too.

My third exercise for the biceps includes the ez-bar. This time I'm using the close grip to do my curls. Using this grip will get the peaks of the biceps bigger, which gives the biceps the egg look. I use a moderate weight, and go for 10 to 15 reps to make my biceps burn. This exercise works the outer bicep, and will make the bicep wider from that angle. When I'm done doing this exercise, it's hard for me to wash my face because my arm is so pumped.

After doing close grip ez-bar curls, I move right along to doing reverse grip ez-bar curls. I normally use a shoulder hand grip and perform 4 sets of ten; increasing the weight ten pounds each set. To change it up, I might do these with a close grip and I feel it in my brachialis and my forearms.

http://howtogeta6packinamonth.com/

Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Richard_L_Pleasant

Did you find this article helpful?00Get Involved0 commentsSuggest a topicArticle ToolsPrint this articleE-mail to a friendEzinePublisherReport this articleCite this articleStay InformedGet notified by email when new articles are added to this category or written by this author.Subscribe to New Article Alerts:

Health and Fitness: Build-Muscle
Richard L Pleasant

Email Address:SubscribeBuild Muscle Article FeedFind More ArticlesSearchSimilar ArticlesDumbbell Exercises For the Biceps - Get Big Arms With 2 Simple Dumbbell ExercisesIsometric Exercises For the ArmsResistance Training Exercises For Bigger Biceps Using Elastic BandsBuild Big Biceps Fast - Use the Best Bicep Exercises For the Fastest Results!Arm Exercise for Women - BicepsExercise For The Disabled3 of the Best Bicep Exercises For Your Bicep WorkoutKiller Biceps Exercises For the Outer Head of the BicepsBigger Biceps - 3 Exercises For Massive Bicep SizeHow to Do Isometric Exercises for the Arms at HomeRecent ArticlesHow To Make Your Buttocks Bigger Naturally With Just 3 Exercises3 Simple and Easy Ab Workouts That You Need to Know!How To Improve Your Pull Ups!Full Body Vs Split Body Building RoutineBSN NO-Xplode Supplement ReviewMuscle Building Tips for a Rock-Hard Six PackQuick Shortcuts For Insane Six Pack AbsThe Artistry of Muscle BuildingKnow Your Muslce Groups For A More Effective Body Building WorkoutThe Best Protein Powder For Building MuscleSubmitted On February 24, 2012. Viewed 19 times. Word count: 557.

MLA Style Citation:
Pleasant, Richard L.".".24 Feb. 2012EzineArticles.com.2 Mar. 2012 .APA Style Citation:
Pleasant, R. L. (2012, February 24). . Retrieved March 2, 2012, from http://ezinearticles.com/?Best-­Exercise-­for-­the-­Biceps&id=6902706Chicago Style Citation:
Pleasant, Richard L. "." EzineArticles.com. http://ezinearticles.com/?Best-­Exercise-­for-­the-­Biceps&id=6902706EzineArticles.com© 2012 EzineArticles.com
All Rights Reserved Worldwide

About UsFAQContact UsMember BenefitsPrivacy PolicyShopSite MapBlogTrainingVideo ArchiveAdvertisingAffiliatesCartoonsAuthorsSubmit ArticlesMembers LoginPremium MembershipExpert AuthorsEndorsementsEditorial GuidelinesTerms of ServicePublishersFollow UsTerms Of ServiceEzines / Email AlertsManage SubscriptionsEzineArticles RSS

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment