Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Protein + Pudding

Its been a while sense my last post, but I thought this deserved attention.For over a year now I've been making Protein Pudding, and i thought i would share it with my readers, because it's an delicious way to get more protein in your diet.The pudding you choose for this is all up to you, but I prefer Butterscotch or Chocolate, as they seem to mask the flavor of the protein...Readmore12345Follow us on TwittertwitterTwitter Updates... Jun24 Posted by Torin | Comments: (3)Category : Food, Nutrition, Supplements

Its been a while sense my last post, but I thought this deserved attention.

For over a year now I’ve been making Protein Pudding, and i thought i would share it with my readers, because it’s an delicious way to get more protein in your diet.

The pudding you choose for this is all up to you, but I prefer Butterscotch or Chocolate, as they seem to mask the flavor of the protein powder the best.

Instructions:

1 Package Pudding mix1-3 Scoops Protein Powder (i use 3 scoops, Vanilla flavor)2 Cups milk

Now really the only key is to whisk the protein powder in with the pudding mix BEFORE you add the milk. This will prevent gross chunks of protein powder. Then add 2 cups milk (or whatever the package says), whisk for a few minutes, then pop it in the refrigerator. It really only takes about 10 minutes to chill, but it’s better if you wait about an hour or longer :)

Enjoy!

Comments (3) Buffet said on 25-06-2009

Does this pudding stuff contain sugar? I’ve honestly never eaten it. Isn’t that what Bill Cosby advertises, acting silly? Where does one buy it? Thanks.

Reply Marcel said on 25-06-2009

you know what? where does one buy pudding? Cause I’ve honestly been eager to try some as well. I tried ACE, and the YMCA but the reactions were similar. They pointed me towards home and i wasn’t sure if it was a common house hold item? or if they were serious? I don’t speak English by the way so if you could reply in austrian that’d be great.

Reply Buffet said on 26-06-2009

I’ve since found that this stuff is sold in any grocery store. There are two types. It comes in both a powdered variety and a pre-mixed one in small tubs. As indicated in the article, the powdered seems to be the best choice. Apparently Marcel, it’s beyond your extremely finite scope to imagine for a moment, that not everyone has eaten everything, at one time. I’ve also never had rhubarb, Alpo, Kibbles & Bits, or Limgerger cheese. Most Austrian folk seem to have a good deal more class and dignity than yourself, my sarcastic, little pencilnecked friend.

Reply Post a commentClick here to cancel reply.

Name (required)

Mail (will not be published) (required)

Website

XHTML: You can use these tags:
-->

Recent PostsRevisited & Revised: Top 5 Chest Exercises for Mass3 Easy Steps to Relieve Shoulder Stress10 Tips to Increase Your Bench PressChest: Once or Twice a Week?CategoriesFat Loss (1)Motivation (1)Nutrition (15)Food (8)Supplements (6)Creatine (3)Theraputic (1)Workouts (7)ArchivesJune 2011November 2009June 2009February 2009December 2008November 2008Bodybuilding Press

© All Rights Reserved. Bodybuilding Press

Powered by : WordPress | Wordpress Themes by WebDesignLessons.com


View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment